- Check-in time is 1 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 a.m.
- Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability at the time of check-in and incurs additional charges. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the resort.
- Please carry a valid government-issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- Normal occupancy permits a maximum of two people per room. Rates are based on occupancy i.e. number of guests in the room. An additional person (if room size permits) is charged extra as per the prevalent rate of the Resort.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. Extra Bed is facilitated with an extra mattress on the floor. Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed.
- Please make a reservation via the reservation desk or book online to ensure room availability.
- Advance-deposit in Cash or online Payment is mandatory to obtain the confirmed reservation. Please read the cancellation policy before obtaining the confirmed reservation.
- Rates displayed online are not guaranteed until the confirmation voucher is generated. The rates are dynamic and may change without any notice. A rate once selected and transaction executed by you, no other rate is applicable either higher or lower and no refund is admissible.
- The estimated cost for stay includes the confirmed room rate, the estimated taxes, and estimated fees.
- The actual taxes, fees, and cess applicable at the time of stay shall be charged, which may vary from the estimates provided and you are liable to pay any extra cost on account of such amendments in taxes, fees, cess, etc.
- Currency conversions are estimates and are provided as information only. The bill on check out for stay shall be charged in the resort’s local currency.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the reservation if it appears, at the sole discretion of the resort, that a guest is engaged in fraudulent, illegal, or other inappropriate activity or the reservation is obtained fraudulently or with malafide intention or mistake or error.
- All promotion/sale rates are restrictive fares and are non-refundable. Certain promotion/sale Rates do not permit any changes in the resort booking. Please check restrictions on the rate while booking. Under all promotion(s)/sale rates, limited inventory is available on select Room type(s) only on a first come first-served basis. The resort reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend the promotion/sale without any prior notice.
- All extra services & amenities not part of the rate will be available at an additional charge only.
- In case of non-availability of pre-booked room at the time of arrival, the resort will offer an alternate similar standard resort/ in a similar room type, at its discretion and without any further liability.
- Rates may change without notice and may vary for special events except for confirmed reservations against the advance payment.
- All rates are subject to prevailing local taxes as applicable on room tariff & services opted.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- Breakfast is included in the room cost.
- Breakfast: 08:00am to 10:00 am
- Lunch: 1:00 pm to 03:00 pm
- Dinner: 08:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Meals, which are a part of the package cannot be redeemed against room service.
In-room dining services are available at the resort.
The Restaurant is open from 06:00 am to 10:10 pm
- As per the resort policy, non-occupants are not allowed to gather or visit the guests in the suite.
- Any other reusable items kept in the suites are not supposed to be removed by the guests. If the guests want similar products, they can check with the Reception.
- Food and Liquor bought from outside are not allowed in the resort.
- Pets are not allowed in our resort.
- The modification/cancellation request for bookings made online through the Resort booking engine will be processed automatically through the Internet Booking Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification/cancellation rules. In the case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date/ room type and subject to availability.
- Any modification in the reservation is subject to availability at the time of making such a request.
- Please note that if an online booking is modified or canceled with the resort’s reservations Office/ Resort’s sales office, it cannot be further modified or canceled online.
- The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent/ Online Portals/ Third Party Websites will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites only and no refund will be done by Resort. A different Cancellation and Refund policy for the Travel Agent/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites may be applicable that you may check directly with the Travel Agent (Online/Offline)/ Online Portal/ Third Party Websites.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable booking (s), the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation(s).
- Certain room rates & types have restrictions and are without benefits. In case your particular requirement please confirm with Resort before making a reservation.
- In case of early checkout, you are liable to pay for the entire confirmed reservation. Please note that for reservations of more than five rooms, a group cancellation policy is applicable.
- Multiple reservations for taking advantage of available offers/ liberal cancellation policy shall be treated as single reservations and a group cancellation policy shall be applicable.
- The refund against cancellation of reservations is applicable as below:
- Full refund for cancellation prior to 30 days of check-in.
- Cancellation charges 25% of the total tariff if canceled more than 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- Cancellation charges 50% of the total tariff if canceled between at least 07 to 15 days prior to the check-in date.
- Cancellation charges 100% of the total tariff if canceled between 0 to 07 days prior to the check-in date.
- Refunds will take 10 working days to come through
- In case of a cancellation, there will be a deduction of approximately 5% as payment processing charges.
No Show/ Non-Arrival at Resort
- If you fail to arrive at the resort on the arrival date the entire reservation will be canceled automatically by the resort and will be charged for the entire reservation.
- If you fail to check in on the first date but still continue your travel plan to stay at the resort, please, urgently, contact us to keep the room for you for the rest of the nights. Otherwise as mentioned above, the entire reservation will be auto-canceled and no refund admissible.
Children & Infants
- A child (up to 6 years) can stay free of charge with parents without an extra bed. The resort will provide bedding on a diwan in the living space, about 6 feet in length, depending on the category of the room and upon raising of a request.
- Children between 6 years to 12 years of age will be charged extra.
- Children above 12 years of age will be treated as young adults and the prevalent reservation charges will be applicable and levied.
- Usage of the Swimming Pool is complimentary. Guests should carry a Nylon swimsuit, cream, and lotion kit.
- The resort has basic paramedic facilities.
- There is No Doctor on-call facility available in the resort. The nearest hospital is 4 km from the resort.
- Personal Injury to the Guests during their stay due to entering waterfalls/trekking activity/nature walk or any such related activities is at the sole risk of the Guests, and the Resort is not liable for any such personal injury.
- The Resort provides valet parking services, however, the Resort does not claim any responsibility for the vehicle or the goods/items inside the vehicle. Any and all associated risks in availing the valet parking services are of the Guests.
Please note that Resort neither guarantees nor are liable to admit any request for amendment in the plan or any other special requests which shall be admissible subject to availability on arrival.
Before arrival at Rivermist Resort, we recommend sparing a moment to read through our resort’s policies, as we believe that each guest wishes to preserve the tranquillity at Rivermist Resort. Hence we request our guests respect the resort’s policies. In case of any violation of the policies, the resort reserves the right to ask the guest to vacate the resort.
Images shown on the website are strictly only for marketing and promotional purposes. They are not a representation of the final activity or experience and may vary.
The Last 4 km approach to the Resort is a mud road and tuff terrain, which could cause damage to the Guest’s personal vehicle. If the Guests would like to drive to the property in their vehicle, any damage to their personal vehicle is at the risk of the Guest and the Resort cannot be held liable in any manner. The Guests can also request a Pick-Up facility from the Resort at extra cost.
For queries please contact us at:
Phone Number: 8762797979
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org